Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh, hi tumblr!

Like I said when I re-started here on tumblr, I probably wasn’t going to post much. I am a man of my word!


I looked at my tumblr page just now, and saw that it was like 150 tweets imported from Twitter, and like 2 entries. That’s kind of obnoxious. Sorry peeps. I disabled it from doing that…. though I did set it to pull my TwitPics. Why? Those aren’t as frequent. That’s why! I went back to delete the previously pulled tweets…. but since tumblr doesn’t have any kind of mass delete tool, I’m not about to manually delete 150 posts. They’ll disappear when I post enough to move them off the front page. So, approximately 2013.


I’m seeing The Fray today at Foxwoods! I’m wicked excited. It’s the start of a summer of music for me. Well, a continuation…. ok, how about a continuation of a spring/summer of music? That works. As of now, I am seeing…. The Fray (April 25), Idina Menzel & the Boston Pops (May 6), KISS Concert 2010 (May 22… features Adam Lambert Kris Allen, Orianthi, The Script, Boys Like Girls, two people I’ve never heard of, and unfortunately, Kesha), James Taylor & Carole King (June 20), Lady Gaga (July 1) and Green Day (August 16)…. this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I’m too broke to get a car at the moment. But oh well, I love it. I think I captured a nice variety…. maybe more country is needed. Hmmm. 


Anyhoo, I’ll try to post more. No guaranteed. In fact, all but guaranteed I’ll forget to post. Cuz I’m awesome like that!